marți, 16 decembrie 2014

Fight Club

Hello, teenage girl!
I've missed you. What have you been doing all this time? We must catch up some time.

May I start?
Well, guess what! It's not as cool as you've thought to be a woman.

I have a job. Can't help myself: you're gonna be a programmer!
You are still a pain in the ass when you want something and fulfill every fucking task.

I do sports, so you're gonna be fit at 24 too, but..you're not playing volleyball anymore. Sorry!
And now I'm gonna make you faint: I'm wearing dresses, skirts, silk blouses and even high heels.

Hey! Don't be like this! You look nice. I still like leather,boots and black, chill!
No, there are no boobs. Magic doesn't work for us, you know it.

You somehow act as a machine or something: no feeling, no remorse. You just have the answer for every question.



Hey, woman! I'm getting bored. Keep your mouth shout for a little.
My turn!

You look sad to me. I mean, yes you have a career, you can do whatever you want, you dress better than I do, but you tend to become a freak.

I don't care about money, clothes and all those fancy things that you're talking about.
I'm in love. Even though I think I've missed my chance, I am grateful that I'm still a human being.

I did a lot of mistakes..I know. I don't control myself as you do. I act and then think...but I feel.
Haha! In your face!
Hey, don't be mad. Just joking, you know me.
I need a helping hand.

What should I do? This Faded Blue says that we are from different worlds, but his deeds are opposite to all his statements.
Can you tell me? You always have the answers. All I know is ask.




.............
Raluca

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu