duminică, 9 noiembrie 2014

Sprite - Spune pe bune!

Let's go back to Thelma's story a little.


She was blaming Matthew for taking away from her eight years of precious moments.
She said that she would have felt released if he didn't ignore her, if she knew she meant something to him.
If you are a winning pussy I thing you totally agree with her.
Did it ever cross your mind why Matthew vanished? Well, he had his monsters. His life was happening too.
I look at Thelma and  think she is  just a selfish bitch.
Stop judging and creating all kind of useless hypothesis.
People are plain, but different.

I must confess I've been in Thelma's shoes for a while.
But there's the fucking truth: you must accept someone doesn't miss you.

Today my mind is naked but yours is not.


Raluca.


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu